One of the advantages of utilising our Uk consumer dataset of 11 million records is that from its inception we have collected our data strictly under GDPR regulations.
Eight Dragons is an industry leader when it comes to data security & GDPR compliance GDPR stands for GeneralData Protection Regulation.
For GDPR compliance, businesses that are collecting residents’ personal data for business purposes are required to be data compliant with regards to the storage, use, and privacy of people’s personal information/data.
Some of the key privacy and GDPR compliance requirements include:
- Updating your privacy and cookies to comply with the GDPR
- Appointment of a data protection officer to oversee GDPR
- Requirement of clear consent of individuals for data processing
- Protecting privacy by anatomising collected data
- Transferring data across borders in a safe and secure manner
- Providing data breach warnings and notifications